Shipping - Order Processing
- As you submit an order through fstopgear.com, a confirmation e-mail is sent to your provided address. Your order status will list as processing, and an authorization will be applied to your method of payment. Please note payment is not billed or withdrawn until product is shipped. If you wish to make an adjustment to a processing order, please connect with our Customer Support Team via LiveChat on the fstopgear.com website, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone at +1.253.236.0070.
- Processed orders are approved each weekday, Monday through Friday. Orders received and approved by 11:00am CST in USA and 9:00am CET in Europe are shipped same day from warehouses in St. Louis, MO (for USA, Canada, Asia) or Netherlands (for Europe). Orders received and approved past these times are shipped the following business day, excluding shipping holidays such as New Years, Thanksgiving, or Christmas in the United States.
- Upon fulfillment of your order, payment is processed, and an additional confirmation e-mail is sent to your provided address. This e-mail confirmation includes shipment tracking details to provide an estimated delivery date. Tracking details are generally available within 24 hours after a package is created, however may take up to 48 hours for certain destinations.
f-stop ships globally from fulfillment warehouses located in St. Louis, Missouri and the Netherlands, and using the following services:
- UPS (United Postal Service) Ground, Worldwide Expedited
- USPS (United States Postal Service) Priority, Priority International
- DHL (International) Worldwide Express
- GLS (Tillburg, Netherlands)
Customers are responsible for any duty, tax, VAT, brokerage or other fees imposed by foreign government, state, province, local shipping company, or other party as a result of shipment.
Please connect with our via Customer Support Team via LiveChat on the fstopgear.com website, email email@example.com, or telephone at +1.253.236.0070 if you have urgent circumstances that require an expedited service. Expedited services include UPS/USPS/DHL Express, and are offered upon availability, destination, and delivery needs. Additional costs may apply.